Tuesday, October 4, 2011

New Mutemath Album Out Today


If you love great music, made by great guys, who are ridiculously and relentlessly creative, and get killer sounds in the studio...well, this is the band for you. And if you get the chance to see them live, you should go. Like, drop everything, and frickin' go. The new album is called "Odd Souls". When I lived in New Orleans, we all went to the same church...truly some of the nicest guys you'd want to meet. I'd totally have dinner with them and my mom, I'm just sayin'. I got the opportunity to teach Darren King a few drum lessons (I don't take any of the credit for his playing, lol)...he's grown into such a monster on the kit with a very distinct style and voice. Wish them much success.

New single



and a sample of their live show

0 comments:

Post a Comment