Monday, October 31, 2011

Downloadable Video Lessons, Live Lessons, and a TON more!








I'm so excited to FINALLY be announcing the release of my website, www.StephensDrumShed.com. I know time is precious, so I'll keep this short and sweet...and if you think it's something you'd be interested in, just check the website out.

The setup of the site is very simple...I want my users to get the most drum knowledge for the LEAST amount of money. Period. Here's what you'll find...

- Downloadable Video Lessons: Each lesson is roughly 8-10 minutes and focused on a single topic. It also comes with a PDF of the sheet music upon request. If you've seen my past You Tube lessons, they're in the exact same format. The lessons are $2.49 per download (but for the next week, you can use the DISCOUNT CODE: DC to get 20% off!). You can see the video store here: http://stephensdrumshed.com/buy-video-lessons

- Subscribe to Live Lessons: Each week I'll be teaching LIVE and in person online. Twice on Tuesdays and twice on Thursdays: 10:30 am CST and 6:00 pm CST on both Tuesday and Thursday. The early lesson is a beginner/intermediate and the later lesson is an intermediate/advanced format. When you subscribe, you also get access to the lesson vault, where I'll be keeping a months worth of past lessons. You can watch one live stream a week, or all of them. Each lesson will be half an hour long with a Q&A time at the end (there is a chat board attached to the video). Each lesson also comes with a PDF of the exercises. All of that for only $24.99 a month! If you prefer to register for a years worth of lessons, it's $225 (a $75 savings for the year). For the price of half a normal lesson with a reputable teacher, you get 16 lessons a month! I told you, I want you to get the most for your money. Subscribe here: http://stephensdrumshed.com/subscribe-now-to-start-live-lessons

- There's a link on the site for my book, "Functioning In Time"...'nuff said about that.

- There are links for all of my social networks, blog, and to my FREE You Tube lessons.

Here's a video of me explaining it all if you want to learn more:



You can find it all at http://www.StephensDrumShed.com

I can't tell you how excited I am about this! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to hit me up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment