Friday, October 7, 2011

Mailbox

I got this email in late yesterday. It was a response to a post I did earlier in the week. I can't tell you how much emails like this mean to me...it's the whole reason I spend all of the time I do answering questions and making lessons.

Hi Steve,

The information/advice you gave Mr Hunter was excellent. It wasn't just information on colleges but helpful and concise but how to go about what he wants from his life/music. This is a massive junction in anyones music career, one step the wrong way and your music career is destroyed. I personally have wasted many years in not going in the right direction and have regretted how I approached my musicianship. Now I'm near sixty years old and am extremely happy in my approach to drumming and technique thanks to your direction Stephen. My advice to young up and coming drummers is to choose your direction carefully and listen to every word that Stephen says carefully, the main thing in your music is to be happy. Thankyou again Stephen.

Cheers from Billy from South Australia

0 comments:

Post a Comment