Friday, February 11, 2011

Finger Eleven Show

The past two years I've had the opportunity to share the stage with the coolest group of guys I've ever played with...and we've also gotten to play some pretty quality shows with other great bands (Like Hoobastank, Black Stone Cherry, Thriving Ivory, Marcy's Playground, and lots of others). A few shows back I though I decided I'd start shooting a bit of footage while at the show and then putting a collage of video together so you guys could check out what I do with Lovers and Liars. It's been a blast and will hopefully continue to be so.

Here's a show we did with Finger Eleven. I love their tune "Paralyzer"...really great groove, and they KILLED it live!



Hope you enjoy the show...and the goofing off...I have trouble filming us while we play (something about I need to be playing the drums during the show)...so no footage of us playing, just the other bands and lots of us goofing around.

0 comments:

Post a Comment