Thursday, November 3, 2011

Live Lesson Feedback

We launched the live stream lessons today (talked about the Soca) and it was GREAT! Here's some of the student feedback...

Great job this morning...You have a gift for teaching. I have had a bunch of instructors over the years and have learned something from all of them, but never have I had someone who can teach to the level that you do.

Take care and thanks again,

Marcus



I dig it! That was my first experience taking a live online lesson, and, for me, it's perfect. I have the laptop next to my kit, playing along. I was able to watch the morn lesson before and warm up. World beats are one of my major weaknesses too. Ostinatos 3 & esp 4 were tough for me.

Matt S.



I'm live every Tuesday and Thursday, 10:30am and 6pm CST...come join the madness!

http://stephensdrumshed.com/subscribe

0 comments:

Post a Comment