Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Updates and Goings On...








I thought I'd throw a real quick synopsis of everything that is going on in my world right now. Lots and lots of goodies...


-Video lessons:
I'm posting pretty consistently nowadays. New lessons come out every Monday and Thursday, with lots of updates and fun stuff in between. You can check the lessons out here: DRUM LESSONS WITH STEPHEN TAYLOR

-Contest: I'll be hosting a small contest here in the near future. I've got a couple of hybrid rudiments that I've come up with and I want you guys to name them. Whoever comes up with the best name will snag a pair of Silverfox sticks as well as a PDF copy of my new book...which leads me to my next topic...

-"If Only Love Were the Cure" Campaign: So you guys have completely blown my mind with this one...we've raised over $6,000 for the Appel family so far. The campaign still has a couple of months to run and we're almost to our goal of $7,500. Such a cool thing for you guys to show support to. I'll keep you updated but in the meantime, please spread the link around and give if you can!



-NEW BOOK: I've been working overtime trying to put the finishing touches on a book I've spent the past 5 months slaving over. I'm getting the final edit from the publisher today as a matter of fact. It'll be available in the next couple of weeks in hard copy as well as a downloadable PDF version...and in the near future I've got some suprises to go with it...should be fun!

And then of course I'm always here for your questions and such. If it takes me a few days to get back with you, please be patient with me. I'm getting a ton of mail and messages these days and sometimes it takes me a while to get back to everyone with everything else going on.

Thanks for all of the support!

0 comments:

Post a Comment