Friday, February 8, 2013

A Little Groove I Call "Hot Sauce"


 Also, The Drum Sessions have been OFF THE HOOK this past month! Songo, song breakdowns, linear phrasing, the Guajira, the triple paradiddle...literally, the most fun I've ever had teaching. Check out the schedule here. The price will be going up in the next month, but right now you can lock your monthly subscription in for only $18.99 a month PLUS you get a 7 day FREE trial to make sure you dig the lessons. It's a win/win! If you're still not sure what all a subscription includes, just check out this short video (that includes a student testimonial) and all of your questions will be answered. In addition to everything you already get, I'm now offering personalized lesson plans upon request with every subscription. You can't beat that with a stick.

 I hope this simple groove finds its way into your playing. I understand how you feel about your road to awesome. Learning the drums is a constant battle. I have felt and still feel the same way about my road to awesome (because we're all on a personal journey towards being the most awesome version of ourselves). I've found that the quickest way to get there is to take from a knowledgeable instructor and to avoid bad habits. I can help you with all of that. Start your awesome today, join The Drum Sessions and get your free 7 day trial. Watch as you improve beyond your wildest dreams...all while being a part of an out of this world drumming community.

 Here's to your personal awesome.


Need drum lessons? Become a full member of The Drum Sessions today and get instant access to over 300 lessons plus 6 weekly live lessons. 7 DAY FREE TRIAL.

0 comments:

Post a Comment