Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Sextuplet Accent Patterns - Full half hour lesson












Learn about the most organized and fun way to learn the drums on the internet 

Beginner? Download "A Beginners Guide to the Drums"

Become a member now

Wow! The response to the new format of the lessons has totally blown me away. As a thank you, I wanted to send a special lesson out this week. This is a full half hour lesson taken from a series I did on sextuplet accent patterns. I sent it out to the email subscribers last week, but I wanted to share it with my blogging buddies as well.

Go here to see the lesson.

For those of you that I got to see at PASIC last week, you don't know how much it means to have time to hang and talk drums.  Thanks so much for the support.

As always, email me with any questions you may have. And if you haven't read about the changes we made last week, you can do that here.

-Stephen T.
Organized, goal oriented, and fun online drum lessons

2 comments:

centralcoastconservatorium said...

This article is so good for music educations in Australia.Musicianship is so good.

Rockstarmusiccentral said...

Are you searching for the highly experienced music teachers to learn the perfect Drum Lessons in Annex, Aurora, Bridle Path and Burlington? If yes, then your search ends at Rockstar Music Central.

Post a Comment